- God in Captivity: The Rise of Faith-Based Prison Ministries in the Age of Mass Incarceration by Tanya Erzen, Beacon Press, March 2017. ISBN-10: 0807089982
- The OIC announces solidarity with the Muslims in Sri Lanka, who will show solidarity with the Sinhala Buddhists?
- Hundreds of Homes of Indigenous Buddhists Burned Down by Bengali Settlers…………in BANGLADESH
- Exposing the Audacious Project to Make Christian Converts in America’s Prisons
- Christian Conversion Project: Conversion Facts
- Nick on The Evil of Proselytizing
View by tagAfrica Asia Australia Buddhism Buddhists Catholic Church Catholicism Christian aggression Christianisation Christianity Christians Church conversion conversions conversion to Christianity Corruption discrimination Europe Evangelicals Evangelism funding Greece Hinduism Hindus India Islam Islamisation Missionaries Muslims Pope Proselytism Proselytization Proselytizing public schools Religious fundamentalism sex abuse Sri Lanka Tactics trafficking tribals unethical conversion;christian aggression Unethical conversions USA Vatican World Council of Churches
God in Captivity: The Rise of Faith-Based Prison Ministries in the Age of Mass Incarceration by Tanya Erzen, Beacon Press, March 2017. ISBN-10: 0807089982
An eye-opening account of how and why evangelical Christian ministries are flourishing in prisons across the United States. It is by now well known that the United States’ incarceration rate is the highest in the world. What is not broadly … Continue reading
The OIC announces solidarity with the Muslims in Sri Lanka, who will show solidarity with the Sinhala Buddhists?
The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has issued a statement pledging solidarity with the Sri Lankan Muslims. The announcement comes in the backdrop of a wave of terror attacks unfolding globally. Islamic terror is striking UK, Europe, Australia and other … Continue reading
Indigenous Buddhist communities in Bangladesh’s Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT)* have once again come under attack from Bengali Muslim settlers in the region. Local media reported that on 2 June, more than 200 homes of indigenous communities in Longadu, Rangamati Hill … Continue reading
God in Captivity: The Rise of Faith-Based Ministries in the Age of Mass Incarceration by Tanya Erzen (Beacon Press, 2017). God in Captivity: The Rise of Faith-Based Ministries in the Age of Mass Incarceration by Tanya Erzen (Beacon Press, 2017).
• US $145 Billion are spent annually for missionary activities. • Every year, churches around the world perform US $1.1 billion worth of research in 3,000 languages,covering 180 religious topics for conversion purposes. • Missionary literature in today’s libraries number … Continue reading
Concerned Buddhists are raising the question as to why a Christian fundamentalist, Arun Dias Bandaranaike (Jehovah’s Witness) was invited to compere at the most important international Buddhist event on May 12? Could not the organizers find a Buddhist to be … Continue reading