- God in Captivity: The Rise of Faith-Based Prison Ministries in the Age of Mass Incarceration by Tanya Erzen, Beacon Press, March 2017. ISBN-10: 0807089982
- The OIC announces solidarity with the Muslims in Sri Lanka, who will show solidarity with the Sinhala Buddhists?
- Hundreds of Homes of Indigenous Buddhists Burned Down by Bengali Settlers…………in BANGLADESH
- Exposing the Audacious Project to Make Christian Converts in America’s Prisons
- Christian Conversion Project: Conversion Facts
View by tagAfrica Asia Australia Buddhism Buddhists Catholic Church Catholicism Christian aggression Christianisation Christianity Christians Church conversion conversions conversion to Christianity Corruption discrimination Europe Evangelicals Evangelism funding Greece Hinduism Hindus India Islam Islamisation Missionaries Muslims Pope Proselytism Proselytization Proselytizing public schools Religious fundamentalism sex abuse Sri Lanka Tactics trafficking tribals unethical conversion;christian aggression Unethical conversions USA Vatican World Council of Churches
Category Archives: Church/Christianity
“The name of Christ has caused more persecutions, wars, and miseries than any other name has caused.” – John E. Remsburg Over hundreds and thousands of years the same nations that dictate how the world today functions have been responsible … Continue reading
Matt Rourke/Associated Press By LAURIE GOODSTEIN and ERIK ECKHOLM While the first criminal trial of a Roman Catholic church official accused of covering up child sexual abuse has drawn national attention to Philadelphia, the church has been quietly engaged in … Continue reading
A BBC documentary has exposed that Pope Benedict XVI, aka Cardinal Ratzinger, played a leading role in a systematic cover-up of child sex abuse by Roman Catholic priests. In 2001, while he was a cardinal, he issued a secret Vatican … Continue reading
The Anglican Church and Its Slavery Past as the USPG Celebrates 310th Anniversary: Is an Apology Enough?
The United Society for the Propagation of the Gospel (USPG)–the world's oldest Anglican mission agency–is celebrating, this month, its 310th anniversary. The anniversary began with a special service at York Minster on Saturday, 7 May, with Archbishop John Sentamu in … Continue reading