- God in Captivity: The Rise of Faith-Based Prison Ministries in the Age of Mass Incarceration by Tanya Erzen, Beacon Press, March 2017. ISBN-10: 0807089982
- The OIC announces solidarity with the Muslims in Sri Lanka, who will show solidarity with the Sinhala Buddhists?
- Hundreds of Homes of Indigenous Buddhists Burned Down by Bengali Settlers…………in BANGLADESH
- Exposing the Audacious Project to Make Christian Converts in America’s Prisons
- Christian Conversion Project: Conversion Facts
View by tagAfrica Asia Australia Buddhism Buddhists Catholic Church Catholicism Christian aggression Christianisation Christianity Christians Church conversion conversions conversion to Christianity Corruption discrimination Europe Evangelicals Evangelism funding Greece Hinduism Hindus India Islam Islamisation Missionaries Muslims Pope Proselytism Proselytization Proselytizing public schools Religious fundamentalism sex abuse Sri Lanka Tactics trafficking tribals unethical conversion;christian aggression Unethical conversions USA Vatican World Council of Churches
Tag Archives: Church of England
The Anglican Church and Its Slavery Past as the USPG Celebrates 310th Anniversary: Is an Apology Enough?
The United Society for the Propagation of the Gospel (USPG)–the world's oldest Anglican mission agency–is celebrating, this month, its 310th anniversary. The anniversary began with a special service at York Minster on Saturday, 7 May, with Archbishop John Sentamu in … Continue reading
Neutrality, Proselytism, and Religious Minorities at the European Court of Human Rights and the U.S. Supreme Court
by Nicholas Hatzis Harvard ILJ OnlineVol 49 June 22, 2009 The existence of every new, non-mainstream, or minority religious group depends on the ability to make its doctrines known and to proselytize new members. Only by persuading people to change … Continue reading