- God in Captivity: The Rise of Faith-Based Prison Ministries in the Age of Mass Incarceration by Tanya Erzen, Beacon Press, March 2017. ISBN-10: 0807089982
- The OIC announces solidarity with the Muslims in Sri Lanka, who will show solidarity with the Sinhala Buddhists?
- Hundreds of Homes of Indigenous Buddhists Burned Down by Bengali Settlers…………in BANGLADESH
- Exposing the Audacious Project to Make Christian Converts in America’s Prisons
- Christian Conversion Project: Conversion Facts
View by tagAfrica Asia Australia Buddhism Buddhists Catholic Church Catholicism Christian aggression Christianisation Christianity Christians Church conversion conversions conversion to Christianity Corruption discrimination Europe Evangelicals Evangelism funding Greece Hinduism Hindus India Islam Islamisation Missionaries Muslims Pope Proselytism Proselytization Proselytizing public schools Religious fundamentalism sex abuse Sri Lanka Tactics trafficking tribals unethical conversion;christian aggression Unethical conversions USA Vatican World Council of Churches
Tag Archives: political agenda
Vine Deloria, Jr, a leading Native American scholar best known for his book “Custer Died for Your Sins” has been called one of the “greatest religious thinkers of the twentieth century,” by TIME magazine. It is worthy to take a … Continue reading