- God in Captivity: The Rise of Faith-Based Prison Ministries in the Age of Mass Incarceration by Tanya Erzen, Beacon Press, March 2017. ISBN-10: 0807089982
- The OIC announces solidarity with the Muslims in Sri Lanka, who will show solidarity with the Sinhala Buddhists?
- Hundreds of Homes of Indigenous Buddhists Burned Down by Bengali Settlers…………in BANGLADESH
- Exposing the Audacious Project to Make Christian Converts in America’s Prisons
- Christian Conversion Project: Conversion Facts
View by tagAfrica Asia Australia Buddhism Buddhists Catholic Church Catholicism Christian aggression Christianisation Christianity Christians Church conversion conversions conversion to Christianity Corruption discrimination Europe Evangelicals Evangelism funding Greece Hinduism Hindus India Islam Islamisation Missionaries Muslims Pope Proselytism Proselytization Proselytizing public schools Religious fundamentalism sex abuse Sri Lanka Tactics trafficking tribals unethical conversion;christian aggression Unethical conversions USA Vatican World Council of Churches
Tag Archives: South Korea
South Korea is notorious for the zeal with which converted Koreans turn against their former beliefs. Presbyterian and newly Christened Koreans of other denominations regularly burnt down the same shrines (Buddhist and native Korean) that they used to attend before … Continue reading