The gazette notification of 19 April 2013 under Standing Order No.48 proposes a Bill to implement Sharia laws into the school system in Sri Lanka.
Everyone, especially the Muslims in Sri Lanka need to realize the damage that will be caused if Wahhabism is to take root in the country.
The Gazette of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka
No. 1,807 –FRIDAY, APRIL 19, 2013
AN ACT TO INCORPORATE THE RIDHWANIYYAH ARABIC COLLEGE
I, M. S. Thowfeek do hereby give notice under Standing Order No. 48(1) of the Parliament of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka that I propose to introduce in Parliament a Bill entitled “An Act to incorporate the Ridhwaniyyah Arabic College.”
The aim of the Bill is to incorporate the said College which has the following general objects. :-
1. To produce Islamic Theologists to lead the community under the Islamic law of “Shariaa”;
2. To protect Islam etc.
M. S. THOWFEEK,
Member of Parliament,
AN ACT TO INCORPORATE THE MARKAS SAKAFATHUL ISLAMIYYA
I, M. B. Farook do hereby give notice under Standing Order No. 48 of the Standing Order of the Parliament of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, that I propose to introduce to Parliament a Bill entitled “An Act to incorporate the Markas Sakafathul Islamiyya”
The aim of the Bill is to incorporate the said Foundation which has the following general objects :-
1. To establish and manage a centre for Islamic education, guidance and prayers;
2. To conduct classes for Thajweed and memorizing Al-Quran; and
3. To arrange English, Sinhala and Arabic Language Classes, etc.
M. B. FAROOK,
Member of Parliament.
Vanni Electoral District – Mannar (Sri Lanka Muslim Congress)
- God in Captivity: The Rise of Faith-Based Prison Ministries in the Age of Mass Incarceration by Tanya Erzen, Beacon Press, March 2017. ISBN-10: 0807089982
- Hundreds of Homes of Indigenous Buddhists Burned Down by Bengali Settlers…………in BANGLADESH
- Christian Conversion Project: Conversion Facts
- Christian Evangelist Comperes at Global Buddhist Event!
- Buddhist Fundamentalism?
- Asia Pacific (2)
- Conversion (8)
- Europe (2)
- Evangelism (8)
- Indonesia (1)
- News (138)
- Asia Pacific (53)
- Australia (2)
- Bhutan (1)
- Canada (2)
- Europe (21)
- Germany (1)
- Middle East and Africa (5)
- Saudi Arabia (1)
- North Korea (1)
- South Korea (2)
- Spain (1)
- Thailand (1)
- The Americas (36)
- USA (33)
- World (3)
- Opinion (6)
- Religious Freedom (7)
- Religious Fundamentalism (13)
- Resources (34)